Grab Bag Walrus - Reveal Thread

Quick guess - 7th. Anywhere up to fifth is in play.

I used to play the flute, and that might send me into a spiral of depression at what could have been.

1 Like

Oh, shut up…

2 Likes

I should be ready to reveal Wednesday all being well.

7 Likes

I was pretty disappointed. This would have done much better

2 Likes

For anyone still struggling with motivation to listen then here’s some help. It’s a list of insults that you could use in order to explain why our songs are terrible. For now I’ve only copied the As, lots more out there!

Amateur
Animal
Anorak
Ape
Ape covered in human flesh
Apefucker
Arse
Arse-licker
Arsebreath
■■■■■■■■
Arseface
Arsehole
Ass
Ass-face
Ass-kisser
Ass-nugget
Ass clown
Assaholic
■■■■■■■
Assface
Asshat
Asshole
Assmonkey
Assmunch
Asswagon
Assweed
Asswipe
Aunt fucker

3 Likes

Even less of an excuse not to do it this weekend, with a UK bank holiday on Friday.

I feel confident in my abilities to find one, though.

3 Likes

The first time I listened to The Streets I was like “wtf is this garbage” but yeah it definitely grows on you and I’m a big fan now. Catching up right now but sadly don’t have time to listen to everything since I’m 400 posts behind.

2 Likes

Is this happening? I had to make some calls to make sure it is in fact Wednesday.

I should be good to go in the next few days. Let’s assume a Friday reveal from me.

5 Likes

I figure the only way to avoid the nodium at this point is to reveal my category since I wont be in the running, so I will likely reveal tomorrow.

7 Likes

Sorry, dog ate my homework. CanadaMatt to the rescue by the looks.

2 Likes

Glad to see Seities and Eyebooger recovering from their…disappointing (to them, I assume) performances in my Walrus. Probably not that surprising that things have been reversed given the categories and judges. Really enjoying these reveals even without listening to all the songs, a little bummed I couldn’t participate even.

3 Likes

So is this a go for today or tomorrow now? @seities was gonna maybe do Friday. So you guys could take turns Friday and Saturday as you see fit. Let us know, please.

Oh, my brother, as the kids say this continues to be on like the Kong of donkeys. Im compiling finalizations now. Let’s say reveal starts at the top of the hour, in 17 minutes.

3 Likes

@eyebooger
@skydiver8
@SwankyWilder
@Jalfrezi
@pyatnitski
@Canadamatt3004
@LouisCyphre
@Nicholasp27
@seities
@Pauwl

Hear ye, hear ye. In a bid to make sure I in no way nodium the next category, I will be revealing said category!

Reveal to come at the top of the hour in 15 minutes

6 Likes

@miliboo
@suzzer99
@ChrisV

1 Like

yes! something to do while I wait for my ribs to smoke

1 Like

Smoke em if you got em… lets do this!

1 Like