GOP insanity containment thread 3: more human than strom thurman

If you turn $100M into a $billion, it’s pretty much like turning $0 into $900 million.

That’s just math.

3 Likes

I keep thinking conservatives can’t get any weirder and then another week begins.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Focusing the national conversation onto IVF is an extremely weird and losing strategy for the GOP.

i somehow didn’t know this was a thing… and it’s in at least three states. with no exceptions for physical abuse…

dems just need to highlight all this shit for the suburban women. this is what you are voting for if you vote red.

Missouri is also the only state where bestiality is legal (I think, not googling that shit). My home state, fuck yeah!

Not the only one, but at least committed! :queen_amused:

1 Like

The sherif heard farmer Brown had been taking liberty with his sheep so he drives out to see what’s what.

As he pulls up, he comes across a strange looking boy.

“Where’s farmer Brown?”

”He’s behind the barn, he’s my daaaaaaaad”

1 Like

Woman walks into her house with a donkey following her. Looks at her husband on the couch and says “This is the jackass I’ve been fucking”. Husband says “How could you do this?” Woman says “I wasn’t talking to you.”

4 Likes

Nah, this one doesn’t work written down.

A guy walks into a bar. He sits down and starts talking to a guy. The guy tells him “Do you see that bridge over there? I built that bridge. But do they call me McGregor the bridge builder? No. Do you see that church? I built that too. But do they call me McGregor the church builder? No. But you fuck one goat…”

7 Likes
2 Likes

A ship from New Zealand finally returns home after months at sea. As they sail along the coast, they spot a hill adorned with a flock of sheep. They quickly anchor and row ashore. The crew rushes eagerly to the hilltop, leaving the new deckhand puzzled. “What’s the rush?” he calls out, “There’s plenty of sheep for everyone!” One of the men grins and retorts, “Aye, but do you want to risk getting stuck with an ugly one? Better hurry, mate!”

8 Likes
1 Like

Cocaine Mitch headed to hospice. Don’t let the door hit you, scumbag. @Chuckleslovakian

4 Likes

RIP to a real one

Where is this hospice news? All I’m seeing is that he’s not going to be in the GOP leadership anymore.

Sorry that was a (bad) joke

2 Likes

damn you got my hopes up

2 Likes

Imagine getting outlived by Jimmy Carter

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1762892328941879457

Jeez, I would not want to be one of these congress critters right now…

Tom McClintock
Richard McCormick
Sheila Cherfilus-McCormick
Lucy McBatch
Morgan McGarvey
James McGovern
Lisa McClain
Betty McCollum
Patrick McHenry
Michael McCaul
Jennifer McClellen

9 Likes