GOP insanity containment thread 3: more human than strom thurman

I was paraphrasing LfBJ you undeservedly smug pos

The right counts on useful idiots like you to win elections

This seems off. Is there any video evidence?

Directly linked to the part where she explains why Kamala sends chills down her spine, canā€™t confirm the ā€œwe canā€™t have another oneā€ part but she does give a lot of lip service to Statesā€™ rights and wouldnā€™t say whether or not Trump calling her Nimrata was him being racist.

Why is he undeserving of being smug?

The Chinese parent company has to have party representatives as employees by law. The slightest bit of actual work and Cotton would have gotten the soundbite.

Iā€™m imagining Cottonā€™s staff prepping him on this and all Cotton can focus on is ā€œTHAT GUY LOOKS CHINESE IM GONNA ASK HIM IF HES CHINESEā€.

2 Likes

Wow, lol me, I had some kind of bias that Nikki was pretty smart, but hooboy, 5 minutes of that was enough to disabuse me of that.

Sorry for linking the Post. Best headline and summation I saw. This jackass also had a DUI last year.

1 Like

Tallest dwarf in the circus.

1 Like

Whoā€™s the campaign manager who thought it was smart to put Haley on The Breakfast Club? Charlemagne is going to throw fastballs that she is not ready for.

1 Like

14 Likes

Yelling at puppets. The sign of a very stable genius

1 Like

lol
lmao

12 Likes

Has even one conservative given Jornan peterman any guff about that ā€œDr.ā€ title he wants everyone to call him by?

World Type: Pretend

ā€œWe obviously disagree with the Supreme Courtā€™s ruling," said Knopp, the chamberā€™s minority leader. "But more importantly, we are deeply disturbed by the chilling impact this decision will have to crush dissent.ā€

World Type: Real

The decision upholds the secretary of stateā€™s decision to disqualify the senators from the ballot under a voter-approved measure aimed at stopping such boycotts. Measure 113, passed by voters in 2022, amended the state constitution to bar lawmakers from reelection if they have more than 10 unexcused absences.

You justā€¦[warm and fuzzy body shivers]ā€¦love to see it.

5 Likes

That is one profoundly broken man.

This isnā€™t real, guys.

3 Likes

This one is, though.

https://x.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1752919463429644726?s=46&t=qACSKE6IZtzYRktMah8p6A

Goddamnit. I always have to remember, only tweets that are click throughable can be real.

Kermit mad that another puppet is getting the spotlight.

4 Likes

Itā€™s still real to me, damnit.

1 Like