GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

“A lot” is higher than for any other group though lol

1 Like

I would also like to see the crosstabs on how many of those 26% do not think black people and other groups are „somewhat discriminated against“.
Pretty sure, that would be pretty lol-worthy.

The black people/white people rep/dem split is incredible for “a lot”.

Now I have to ask. What’s the green stripe for?

Last night he had a jacked up truck driving around with 10 foot poles mounted on the back with bright red LEDs up running up them and every reactionary flag imaginable flying from the poles. It was just randomly driving down random streets in our suburb.

1 Like

Green is military I think.

1 Like

Highest gop score is white people. While people are the most discriminated against of all classes. White people.

Republicans need to all just die.

Jesus.

2 Likes

It’s for Border Patrol, I think.

It would’ve been interesting/amusing/infuriating/depressing if that survey included transgender men and women.

The poll gives us a very flawed view of republicans because it didn’t include an option for “not discriminated enough.”

4 Likes

Apparently Claudia Conway is a contestant on American Idol, which I had no idea was still a thing, and Kellyanne also made an appearance.

So it looks like all is well in the Conway household.

1 Like

I’m not looking up any obesity statistics, but I can say from observation that we are a bunch of fat tubs of lard. Also, it’s Lent.

https://www.publicradiotulsa.org/post/stitt-says-meat-all-week-after-state-lawmakers-resolve-it-just-tastes-good

1 Like

Been awhile since I heard anything about Claudia. Last thing I saw from her she was bashing her dad saying he hadn’t said more than five words to her in years.

That seemed to make sense to me.

from Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/ezraklein/status/1374051310262046723?s=21

3 Likes

Not sure where to put this but my brother found this at my parent’s house. He said it appears to be some sort of flyer/newsletter, not a book you buy. Also I’m at work at the hospital and some dude has his elderly mother here and she started getting worked up and he’s trying to figure out why and goes “Don’t let the Democrats…don’t let stupid people get you upset.” Like she’s in the hospital sick and fretting about AOC still or something.

2 Likes

In the fiction section?

3 Likes

That book title implies Devin Nunes can not only count in some way but count backwards.

1 Like

A huge portion of this country is completely gone. I hope I’m alive and we aren’t a fascist hellhole so I can read all the psychological studies of this time period and how tens of millions of people were literally brainwashed.

White Baby Boomers are absolutely perfect brainwashing targets. Fed decades of propaganda that seemed in line with their personal life experience right up until the dawn of social media, truly a perfect storm.

2 Likes

Yeah. My dad is one of them but he at least comes to me and asks me to fact check stuff. I constantly fact check right wing lies and he accepts they’re false but never waivers.