GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

They love how black conservatives inherently troll the libs just by their mere existence.

Sure they’re great for that, but actually voting for a black candidate is a different story.

Yea but if you vote for a black guy it proves you’re not racist and racism doesn’t even exist

1 Like

You get that benefit by merely saying you voted for a black guy. You don’t actually have to do it.

1 Like

Voting for a black candidate is a way to own the libs.

There are considerations on both sides, and this is one of them. But at the end of the day giving power to people of color is too distasteful for many of them to actually pull the lever.

I think most conservatives wouldn’t have any problem voting for a black guy who mashes all the right derper buttons. A male Candace Owens running for office would be very successful imo. And it makes them feel like they must be right on all the race stuff if a black person is saying it too. They love that.

3 Likes

It’s not really giving power if you elect an Uncle Tom who will just do what massa says.

Warnock (D), Booker (D), Scott (R)

Who am I forgetting?

Even Scott had a bit of help to get there. He started out appointed. He won a special election with no serious opposition in the primary. Then he was the unopposed incumbent in the next primary.

He did win the general elections, so it’s not impossible. But it’s an uphill climb, and he was an infinitely better candidate than what Walker is.

Yep, all of this. Electing a Black person who stans hard for white supremacy proves that they’re not racist, that the system isn’t racist, that there’s no such thing as racism at all, despite the fact that racism is all they care about.

See also: Dave Chapelle’s bigoted audience.

https://twitter.com/USConst_Amend_I/status/1477659221487464452?t=Xbol4sL8XxpgnvL9KDyv9g&s=19

1 Like

Whatever happened to question marks!!!

9 Likes

Whatever happened to Deutsche Marks!!!

17 Likes

I guess we’ll see if the first amendment is up to the challenge.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1477683923048034310?t=OUFNRRSE2oYTMb8rDvEAJA&s=19

1 Like

5 Likes

DOES JOE BIDEN HAVE A QUESTION MARK CRISIS.

Democrats in Disarray