GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Yeah there was a post on Reddit. They were all super small, biggest was like 10 people lol.

One in Michigan had a defend white supremacy sign

1 Like

Is there a point where economic pressure is enough to get GA to repeal these laws? No right? Because this fits into their narrative that they’re for working people and against big corporations?

Maybe if we get a massive nationwide boycott of any companies that donate to these legislators. I don’t ever see that happening.

Just looking for other angles because I’ve completely lost hopes the dems will pass voter right reforms.

The so called white lives matter protests were lightly attended. Tweet thread on what was happening in Huntington Beach:
https://mobile.twitter.com/waterspider__/status/1381308742373761025

Cliffs: a lot of this kind of energy going on:

9 Likes

yeah everyone that i know that went to Arkansas University, which is more than a handful, hope to move back to Fayetteville at some point. which is just south of benton county where walmart is.

I think if the movie/tv industry pulls away en masse they wont have much of a choice. Or losing any of the really major Atlanta based companies like CNN or Coke.

Imagine not owning a cow and living in West Virginia.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t live in WV if I owned a coal mine in WV.

6 Likes

We are definitely going to learn this guy is a serial killer.

I went on a college spring break work trip to West Virginia. I could never live there, but I don’t hate the people who want to.

1 Like

I just spent a few minutes clicking around on Street View of Bentonville and Fayetteville trying to find a non-white person. I failed, but I did discover an unincorporated community named ‘Accident’.

That’s where the planned parenthood chapter is.

3 Likes

Just saw a story about a lady who went on a trip to EC to help her boyfriend storm the capitol.

Apparently the FBI was investigating her and contacted her husband. Oops.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/davidjollyfl/status/1381741680903262212?s=21

It will be good until the first ship gets stuck at sea because everyone has covid

3 Likes

Party of free markets and minimal regulation hard at work.

3 Likes

They should also require cruise lines to give Floridians free cruises and make all Floridians go on them.

2 Likes

We’re a few days away from a confused Tucker Carlson pondering why it’s not ok for cruises to turn away black people, or gay people, but it is ok for them to turn away the unvaccinated.

Makes you think.

2 Likes

Does this happen to be a trademark Tucker catchphrase?

1 Like

QTF bro. Ya’ll can slam on Florida all you want, and yes the elected reps are terrible, but they are pretty much everywhere. The constitutional amendment history has been legitimately solid with the exception of (barely) failing to pass recreational weed a few times. The NWFL part is actually the hidden gem but the locals are a bit of a joke for sure. South/Central Florida is a trainwreck and the source of most of the Floridaman and/or bathsalts stories.

that’s a scorching hot take.

central Florida sucks, but nothing is worse than the panhandle.