GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Lol at visiting a state park. Its municipal parks or none at all imo. Although I prefer hanging out in parking lots truth be told.

1 Like

Rand Paul gets overlooked way too often in the Absolute Total Jackasses rankings.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve only been to one, unfortunately. (In the US)

It isnā€™t easy to get to one if youā€™re in the northeast. Nearest one for me is over a 6 hour drive away.

Not sure where you live, but Acadia is worth a visit.

This doesnā€™t seem possible, unless youā€™re walking. Hereā€™s a distribution of all the parks in the northeast from the NPS app.

Thatā€™s the 6.5 hour drive closest to me one. Would like to go someday.

That must be a map of everything in the National Park system (parks, monuments, memorials, battlefields, etc.)

I was only counting the parks.

lol. The only, and I mean only people who care about whether a given policy is federal or state want to oppress people in their state that the federal government doesnā€™t want them to oppress. The same folks who blather about statesā€™ rights are more than happy to override cities that try to enact policies of not oppressing people the people at the state level want oppressed.

7 Likes

Acadia is fantastic.

I just added 7 by traveling in the southwest last month. Iā€™m up to 14 now (Iā€™m from the Northeast as well, so makes it a full trip to go to any). Acadia is def top 5 so far.

Joke obv, but thereā€™s few excuses if you live in Cali!

Prob been to around 13-15, and I donā€™t even live in the US! :smiley:

Texas tryna start a civil war

We bout to fuck you yankees Up!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m convinced thereā€™s a race to see just how stupid some MAGA chuds are

1 Like

I think Laura Loomer is legitimately insane.

3 Likes

Iā€™m curious to see if TX can keep the power on next week. Itā€™s going to dip below freezing and stay there for several days in most of the state.

1 Like

Risk is probably a bit overblown in Texas. But its a legit sweat, and it looks like this winter some US grid could fail.

2 Likes

Loomer thinks Superman III is real.

1 Like

WTF imagine having the power to create a blizzard and using it to disrupt the Iowa caucus instead of betting the under on NFL lines.

9 Likes

Holy smokes. Is this for real? Any chance this is a hoax? I know there is a lot of crazy out there but this seems next level.