GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Unbelievably, Mullin has a 3-0-0 MMA record. No mention as to the quality of his opponents. May have declined over the last 16 years.

1 Like

:vince2:

Meanwhile, Kevin McCarthy is out here apparently giving shoulder bumps to people who voted against him for Speaker.

If thereā€™s one thing we need more of in America, itā€™s toxic masculinity. I predict this will all work out just great.

5 Likes

You can scroll down and find the opponents. He got two wins against a guy who is 1-11 all time. The one win that guy got was against a Chester Lauchner:

Iā€™m confused what a submission (verbal) is.

A verbal submission is when a fighter is physically unable to tap and verbally says that they quit. A scream of pain can be ruled a verbal submission by a ref in the right context.

When Commodus fought as a gladiator he wasnā€™t taking any chances. He went up against pre-wounded opponents and amputees. Or he picked out a random from the crowd and gave him a lead sword. Mullin seems likely to pick a fight with the wrong dude.

3 Likes

Where, oh, where is our modern-day Anson Burlingame?

I was looking on a few pages and they often say what the move is that caused the submission (rear naked choke)ā€¦I assumed the fighter was so shitty that the other fighter threatened him in the ring verbally and made him tap out as a result.

Here is video

2 Likes

really missed a chance to blow him a kiss when heā€™s doing that posturingā€¦

2 Likes

Sanders needs to let them fight.

1 Like

Frank Dux won the Kumite by verbal submission over Chong Li

5 Likes

CEfh

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1724547946488660451?t=8MwkE_oeJR9JdL6Raes_aw&s=19

Canā€™t see it in the preview but heā€™s standing on a box like Legolas suggested to Gimli at Helmā€™s Deep.

2 Likes

Oh yeah he mad.

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1724496923854299165?t=G9qZMWW6q-bWTq_IKEs8NA&s=19

Im sure the republican senate members will be along to censure him any time now

1 Like

Markwayne is this dudeā€™s real first name?

People with a compound first name are like 100% to be insane or douhebags, or both.

3 Likes

There are probably some female names that are fine, but I canā€™t think of any male (American) ones.

2 Likes