GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

I welcome their plans.

Should solidify the and embolden the cascadia movement.

Going to be a lot of fat leopards when the idiots find out that the only reason the country functions at all is because of the non political staff at all the federal agencies.

4 Likes

This is what Napoleon discovered, and it changed the world. Gorsuch and others want to mess with it, but it is what keeps the ship sailing. The deep state is the architecture of modern society. The idiots hate them because they are the ones who tell the idiots that they are idiots. (Well, the deep state and the press.)

3 Likes

Dunno if true or not but a beautiful sentence.

2 Likes

Not sure if Tammy is trying to face turn or what but sheā€™s been posting stuff like this lately, I guess

4 Likes

So I guess the latest conspiracy theory making the Qrazy rounds is that this national FEMA/broadcast test on Oct 4th is designed to use a frequency to ā€œactivateā€ the graphene oxide particles that we all got injected with when we got the COVID vaccines.

Not really sure what the end goal would be. Depopulation? I mean, the logic breaks down almost at the start, but really breaks down when you get to the ā€œend gameā€ of it - is it to kill all of the compliant people that believe scientists and (semi) trust the government to just leave a bunch of Trump mouth breathing anti vaxxers? Seems counterproductive for the ā€œdeep stateā€.

4 Likes

Saw something about the fema test and market crashes and shit coming in October, anytime they have a test coming up people think something crazy is gonna happen, not sure why they the cabal needs to wait for planned test days to start the depopulation though haha

1 Like

Is it the special frequency that canā€™t be heard by Chinese and Ashkenazi Jews?

3 Likes

wait till they hear the stories on guilfoyle, well I guess at least she did it in private

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Well known not the first date. Just a lie.

1 Like

Kid has way more patience than me and the MAGA responses to him remind me of my stepmom. Her favorite defense is to talk over me with nonsense when she runs out of Fox News talking points and shifting the goalposts didnā€™t work. Aggressively stupid.

Conversely if you are a female, support trump and have no standards, you will be swimming in penis.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Because of course.

1 Like

I am hoping populist Tucker will cater to his audience and cross some line that winds up with him suiciding off a high building.

5 Likes

there sure were lots of BUT MUH FEELINGS said in here from the FUCK YOUR FEELINGS crowd

the game is just different now, itā€™s about information/misinformation and FEELINGS or maybe it was like that all along and people werenā€™t just this different to show it

2 Likes

First Guest: Seymour Hersh

Same if you are breathing and have no standards.

Possibly true if you are no longer breathing too.

1 Like

Ugh. Not directly connected to rigging votes, but voting machine company + bribing government officials is going to make the Lindell heads go crazy.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4221450-gosar-milley-hung/