GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1576701709828718593

3 Likes

Well fuck me. A counterintelligence agent didn’t use an assumed name when flagrantly committing fraud? I guess these people know they are untouchable.

1 Like

Cool. Arrest that asshole tyvm

Keeping this in the news for months plays right into their hands. It’s an own the libs publicity stunt.

Welp, I am a Republican now.

https://twitter.com/CraigDMauger/status/1576901181888090113?s=20&t=UUTihM3snq_7_xZWfDrs4Q

11 Likes

Master race

That’s a pretty good ad?

It’s amazing how easily the GOP won the Michigan governorship in 2010 by nominating a bland generic pro business republican in a red wave year. It would be another slam dunk this year except the candidate is a complete nutjob that suburban moderates who would easily vote republican are completely turned off by.

GOP 2022: “I’m voting for the other chick!”

3 Likes

Sadly, I agree. It’s weirdly bad enough in a funny way to keep people watching the whole thing so everyone hears every attack about the lying Dems who locked down businesses and schools for 2 years and jailed good business people, the inflation, the baby killing, Dems killing Graham from COVID, and those damn potholes.

That’s not a good ad.

Gratiot county is a shithole. They need to appeal to the actual swing voters of the state, which is the upper middle to middle class voters in places like Oakland, Macomb or Kent county. Ain’t enough hicks in the sticks to change the outcome for anything. There’s 18k total voters in Gratiot, like 750k in Oakland in 2020.

Oakland/Kent types fucking hate that ad

Because when I think masculinity, I think -checks notes- Charles Krauthammer

1 Like

LOL one of the replies was a 1917 anti-metric system propaganda poster. Glad we’ve always been this stupid:

4 Likes
  1. I get hating the hell out of whatever your kid wants you to read
  2. Maybe being a little less masculine around the pool would have helped his life
3 Likes

“My boy, 4, cannot get enough of these bears” This guy was at the forefront of grooming fears.

2 Likes

If you told me that was The Onion I would have believed you.

17 Likes

I’ve found a better way to dealing with deplorable family - if they say something shocking that’s parrotted from who knows where, I ask if they actually believe that because it is racist/x-phobic/whatever. If the answer is “yes, I know it is and I don’t care” then I say I no longer to ever speak of this again because those values are not mine.

If they try to deny it’s racist or whatever, I explain briefly without debate why I believe it is, and ask that if they’re not willing to acknowledge that, that they never speak to me again about it.

bit much but sometimes it works out like they truly don’t know how abbhorrent the things they’re saying are.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1577323035421540353?t=vlaFIIIZlkxPxtj8PDYjpA&s=19

This must be a new foxnews talking point. Heard a deplorable in the wild repeat the same talking point today.