GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

This is probably a dumb question, but why are we going with coke over meth?

Good freeze frame at the end. Captures the whole essence of the rant.

1 Like

Rich failsons who came up in the 80s dont do meth

1 Like

I just saw a clip yesterday of ā€œcomedianā€ Aries Spears going after Lizzo for the same thing, saying how horrible and unhealthy it was for anyone to call her beautiful. Meanwhile heā€™s all fat and unhealthy looking, and he acknowledged that, then added that since heā€™s a famous man it doesnā€™t matter because ā€œI get p****!ā€ or something, I donā€™t remember it was too smart for me.

Had to Google Lizzo. Junior focused on the big issues as always.

Well maybe not to start, but surely they would be curious enough to give it a try at some point. And maybe for some of those people it would start a new habit.

I feel like your experience with both drugs is limited based on this. I mean if I want to go the logic route, meth is for poors, or people who want to stay up all night in nightclubs, or people who want to fuck for 3 hours straight and Don Jr. is none of these. But also, fucking look at him. Dude is incandescent with big cocaine energy. Meth just isnā€™t like that.

3 Likes

Living under a rock for the last 5 years?

1 Like

Isnā€™t Spears the dude that allegedly molested a boy with Tiffany Haddish?

Limited might be an overstatement. Thatā€™s why I asked. I figured there had to be a reason.

1 Like

Hes running.

I really want to YOLO DWAC puts. If heā€™s crying about that on Truth it implies the merger might failā€¦and thereā€™s an extension vote for the SPAC on (I think) 9/6. If it fails itā€™ll fall back to $10 and some change.

If you asked 100 Trump voters if they rather have Don Jr or Joe Biden babysit their kids, 100 of them would snap say jr. and then go off about pedophilia and adrenal serum or some such nonsense. The fact that these cooked out dumbass traitorous dipshits are still the most prominent figures for the maga movement makes it pretty clear weā€™ll never bring those voters back to any form of sanity imo.

2 Likes

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MartinPujdak/status/1566165401834250246

amazing part of this they put scott in charge of the money after trump took office, didnā€™t even learn crooks always are crooks and dgaf about you

2 Likes

Cocaine engineers the feeling of being a winner, basically, like winning a sports championship or something like that. It grants confidence, enthusiasm, disinhibition, the feeling of a shared rapport with others. This is very attractive to a guy like Don Jr who fundamentally feels like a loser, and his red-faced, grinning, brimming with on-top-of-the-world energy look is the typical cocaine look.

Meth is a more generic stimulant, more like a souped-up caffeine. As a person of a somewhat nervous disposition, on the handful of occasions I have had meth, I have found it unpleasant. Whereas last time I had cocaine I was like man, I have to be careful around this stuff.

At this point some people might be thinking that this discussion of the effect of various stimulants is a derail in a thread about GOP insanity and to them I say: is it, though?

8 Likes

i hold no hope but nevertheless
https://mobile.twitter.com/MayoIsSpicyy/status/1566084123847929856

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/marshallcohen/status/1566178439866056705

2 Likes

Heā€™s Just Asking Questions! CANCEL CULTURE RUN AMOK!

1 Like