GOAT TV Theme Songs: Bracket Set (Post 1228), Finals: Jeffersons vs. Mssion: Impossible

Yeah, the “can access” part is true, a few of us are in there, but as suzzer said, another setting seems like it has to change.

OK, now I got it, sorry.

1 Like

Get your shit together man!

4 Likes

Oh, this is so in my wheel house. Not sure I’m ever going to vote against it.

1 Like

On behalf of MrsWookie I begrudgingly nominate:

1 Like
1 Like

True Detective season 1

Vega$ with Robert Urich
Halt and Catch Fire

Y’all are really late on The Jeffersons (GOAT) and Good Times I got that way late too

If there are any (white?) teenagers here who weren’t in total love with Helen Hunt in the early, mid 90s, shame, shame, shame.

Wasn’t a huge fan of Paul though, even then I felt he was a bit too old for her.

3 Likes

Alright, I added a bunch to the spreadsheet. During this process, I listened to the Happy Days theme. Holy shit, that one is much closer to the very top than I realized. I’ll have a hard time voting against that one in most matchups.

2 Likes

Emergency! had a good one but it was even better when they had the version where they would pop in the credits of each doctor as they had their first scene with a vamp kind of like the Monday Night Football theme before going into the opening credits. Can’t find any videos of those ones and don’t know when they started doing that.

2 Likes

Rest of the ED themes

1 Like

The Wire

Each season changed the artist so we can argue which is best in addition to which season is best.

2,1,3,4,5 for the intro imo.

Edit: My pony is America, man.

2 Likes

Inspires the feeling of “WTF am I about to see?” every episode, but the tone of that question changed over the years. Still a banger though.

2 Likes