GOAT Movie Themes - Last Block of Round 2 posted

My first ever dorm roommate in college required that this song was played at night, every night, so that he could fall asleep. It has been 20 years since then and I still fucking hate this.

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

The Dark Crystal made me think of this one - two of my favorite movies as a kid.

Feel there should be a good Bowie song from Labyrinth, but they are all kind of mediocre.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

I’m guessing now it might be known as the Pure Michigan ad song.

1 Like
1 Like

Way out of left field, but the Olympics brought it back up. From Drive:

4 Likes

Yeah I actually meant to post that one before. Love that soundtrack.

1 Like

The irony of picking anything from Drive is, I don’t think any of the non Martinez songs were actually made for the film.

1 Like
1 Like

I never saw the film. I created a Pandora station based on Hotline Miami and that’s where I know the song from. I’m a weirdo.

1 Like

I would highly recommend watching it.

I don’t know of a film where the music, even the soundtrack picks, blends with the aesthetics of the film the way it does in Drive.

2 Likes

70+ posts and this one has not been mentioned ?

As a 90s teenager Elfman/Burton collabs will always be special to me. Batman theme is probably the #1 but the Catwoman theme from Batman Returns is great too.

Also Ennio Morricone has a lot of great ones, this one might be my favorite

4 Likes
2 Likes

I’m still in disbelief that the singer for Neverending Story is a countertenor, not a girl.

I tried to think of a good Bowie Labyrinth song, closest I got is Dance the Magic Dance.

1 Like

Did this get posted to the sexiest mysic videos thread?

1 Like

They both reached for rhe gun is also so incredibly well shot.

1 Like