Glenn Greenwald and Friends: Fearless Adversarial Fox News Contributors

Name another reporter with two scoops as noteworthy as Snowden and the Intercept’s Brazil reporting. He’s not a journalist because you hate him. A dangerous standard.

No.

Compelling!

Whatever happened with his arrest? Did balls and arrow drop the charges or are they still being held over him pending some other bullshit?

He was never arrested. He was charged, appealed, and the Brazilian courts dismissed the charges.

The story is that the President’s personal lawyer is a deranged fascist lunatic that at best worked w/ another bad actor to have Hunter’s computer hacked or stolen, and then lied about how they accessed the materials and wildly misrepresented the contents. At worst, the contents were partially or totally fabricated.

That is stories A, B and C. A responsible journalist would hound the President about what he knew about this scheme and when he knew it. Then maybe as a footnote, you’d be interested in the minor newsworthy contents re: the Bidens.

Or you can go on White Power Hour screaming to your delusional nihilistic Joker wannabe fans about the nasty Ds.

5 Likes

I agree that would be a hell of a story. Step one to reporting that story would be asking Hunter if he dropped the laptops off at the repair shop as the Post alleges, right? No question that the media should be investigating this possibility.

Did the Post do this or did they just go straight to print?

They asked for comment, Hunter’s lawyer didn’t address that question but said of Rudy “He has been pushing widely discredited conspiracy theories about the Biden family, openly relying on actors tied to Russian intelligence.”

Keed, why do you think Glenn likes and respects Tucker so much?

It doesn’t follow that he does. I think greenwald has said he will go on any program that has a large audience and will let him fairly make his points.

But only points that Tucker agrees with.

Sure, there are topics I doubt tucker would agree to let greenwald on to discuss.

I didn’t ignore his argument.

Joe Biden also represents some of the most powerful interests in the world. If the emails are genuine they should be investigated by journalists. The standard you seem to be advocating is that oppo dumps by Democrats attacking Trump should investigated and reported on while oppo dumps by Republicans attacking Biden should be simply ignored? Regardless if they’re true or not? And of course if your standard is adopted then any negative information that comes to light against Biden can be dismissed as a Russian plot, whether that’s actually true or not.

1 Like

This justifies “Adam Schiff is the most pathological liar in All of American Politics” on White Power Hour in a dispute involving Donald J Trump and Rudy Giuliani?

1 Like

I don’t care about typical Greenwaldian hyperbole like that.

A reporter can engage in scandalous scathing hyperbole to the benefit of a fascist wannabe but a target of what GG acknowledges to be a disinformation campaign cannot note that the source has a history of working with bad actors?

Your ethics are mighty convenient, aka horseshit.

4 Likes

lol this is transparently false

Transparently true. GG notes that even if the source material is real, Trump and Giuliani’s claims about what they say and mean are completely false.