Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

First shot way too asymmetrical to be Wes Anderson

I saw it when it came out. Left such a minor impression that I totally whiffed this, and had to google it, before realizing that I had seen it.

Yeah I used your second guess too

Framed #76
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

well fuck

could have you not thrown me a bone on 6?

Framed #76
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Could have gotten it on 2 probably. Seems much harder than normal as they donā€™t really ever show either of the top 2 stars and picture 6 was by far the hardest final picture Iā€™ve ever seen.

Two days in a row of failure. First movie Iā€™d seen which I didnā€™t get, never even heard of yesterdayā€™s

Framed #76
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never saw it.

But did get it as a question at trivia tonight.

Framed #76

Iā€™ve seen this one when it came out, but never came close to guessing it. I had to double check the title to make sure it wasnā€™t the sequel (which I havenā€™t seen). Weird choice of clues.

Now weā€™re talkin!

Framed #76
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Edit: I would not have gotten frames 2, 4, 5, or 6. Seems like they had the easiest frames first.

when i watched it, i didnā€™t know who the actor was, so i whiffed on guess 1. should have gotten it from second frame. third was obvious.

itā€™s a very underrated movie, even though itā€™s a cult classic now

lol no

Framed #76

Framed #76

LOL those choices of pictures.

Framed #76
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Donā€™t really know how I got it

Framed #76
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

big fan of this movie when it came out but I havenā€™t watched in quite a while. Recognized the actor in photo 1 and then photo 2 gave me the zombie/post apocalyptic vibe

Is picture 6 an iconic shot? I feel thatā€™s the standard for 6, but I have no clue even what scene 6 is from, and have seen it a few times. It feels to me they mistakenly used 6 photos that were options for picture 1.

Donā€™t think itā€™s iconic, pic 6 probably should have been Murphy walking around a deserted London

1 Like

Framed #77
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #77
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #77

On a roll.

Framed #77

The fence gave it away. Every time I watch that movie I think, ā€œMan. Thatā€™s an ugly ass fence.ā€

Also: This might be the first ā€œFramedā€ that Iā€™d have gotten in one no matter which frame they used as frame #1.