Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #74
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

maybe color palette should’ve given me a hint but my mind never went to super hero / comic book movie

Didn’t see it, no clue at any point.

Guess 1: Uncut Gems
Guess 2: Can I guess Uncut Gems again?

Didn’t see it but the last two shots are a giveaway if you’ve been paying ~any attention to comic book movies.

I’m really hungry and the 1st picture did not help, now I’m craving a breakfast sandwich. I knew the character in pic 5 but not the movie.

Framed #74
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

I should have known it at 1

Binging with Babish did an egg sandwich for his Birds of Prey episode and it looked really close to that.

I haven’t seen any of the related films, but for some reason the colors in frame 1 made me guess suicide squad so I will count it as a moral victory.

Framed #74
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I wracked my brain trying to remember that sandwich in one. Two was no help.

Framed #75
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #75
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

ok I see it now, even though I didn’t see the movie

but tanked and didnt come up with it

First time I’ve legit never heard of the movie

Edit: ok, I recognize the poster

yeah if they gave the poster shot for #6 I would have gotten it

Framed #75
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Haven’t seen but Netflix keeps suggesting it, so I’ll probably end up watching it at some point…I almost put it in 2 (there are not so many red-headed actors !)

Framed #75
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

I was on the completely wrong track until this clue

Framed #75

LOL no.

1 Like

Same.

Terrible choice framed dude come on

Framed #75

1 Like

Never seen or heard of it.

Framed #75
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

One of my favorite movies. Got it instantly.

Have never heard of it, whiffed. First two guesses were Call Me By Your Name and The Talented Mr. Ripley, both of which seem like movies this guy would do.

My first thought went to that new Wes Anderson movie. I was pretty sure it had “French” in the title but nothing was coming up. I guessed a few Wes movies anyways. I had no chance on this one.