Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed guy really needs to changes these pics, don’t think I’ve nailed one in weeks

Framed #593
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #593
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never seen

Whiff for me

Nope.

Framed #593

Framed #594

Haven’t seen.

Framed #594
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Guess the wrong Evil Dead for pics 2 and 3

Framed #594
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

haven’t seen

but saw the 3rd one recently and recognized the book on frame 2. forgot the “the” in the title (isn’t there in French) until frame 4.

didn’t know this movie had such a “technicolor” look, intriguing

Friend texted me he had pic 2 yesterday. Never pegged him for a Malick fan. But no after pic 2 he started to put in Balloon…and Badlands came up…and he just randomly decided to go with it…

1 Like

I put Evil Dead one and two but then skipped to the end because I couldn’t figure out that I was missing “The”

Framed #594

Framed #594

lol The

Framed #594
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

1 Like

Oh bullshit! I chose Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 but no it’s The Evil Dead

1 Like

I see I am among like-minded people :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Framed #594

Exactly the same. Clearly Evil Dead is the 2016 remake and THE Evil Dead is the original.

Framed #595
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #595
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Haven’t seen.

Framed #595
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Saw it in the theater when it first came out. Don’t remember much about it.

Framed #595