Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #565
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Was 80+% I had the movie right on frame 2 but couldn’t come with the title. Was at 99% after frame 4 but still had to tank. Should have just tanked on frame 2. Hated that movie

Framed #565
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #565
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

no clue, apparently the entire movie is people eating dinner

Framed #565
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #565

Framed #566
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

1 Like

Framed #566
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

1 Like

Framed #566
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #566

1 Like

#DailyTomato :tomato: Sep-27
:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Hey I finally got one!

Framed #566

1 Like

Framed #566
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen it.

1 Like

Ban

Framed #566

:grin:

Somehow less shameful because you got it on screenshot #4, but this is still a massive oversight on your part. We will be back to check on you in six weeks.

Edit: my bad you got it on #5?!

5 has Matt Damon in the picture. 4 does not.

1 Like

I watched and enjoyed the Bourne movies (at least through Bourne Ultimatum), I think all when they were new in the theater, but have never felt the slightest pull to rewatch them. Sometimes I feel shame when it takes me until #5, but here? Meh.

That’s the joke, ie less shameful if you recognized Brian Cox.

The other movies are so greengrass-ified I can understand being meh on the franchise, but the original is a cinema classic IMO. Perfect pacing, acting, character development, chase scenes, it’s just the perfect spy action movie

1 Like

I mean I’m honestly not meh on them. They would all get the passing comment from me of “oh, yeah, those are good movies.” I just didn’t find them sticky in a way that made me feel the need to go back. I think part of it is that it was a much slower burn for me to like Matt Damon like others do. I thought Good Will Hunting was solid but quite overrated (and mostly what I did like was the knockout performance by Robin Williams), and then I didn’t enjoy The Talented Mr. Ripley, so I just wasn’t on the track with him that seemingly everyone else was on. Over time I’ve grown to like him quite a bit.

Just this exchange is probably enough to make me go back and watch the first installment now to see if I’m just wrong about the rewatchability factor though.

1 Like