Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #554
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

watched this the past week

for about the billionth time

2 Likes

Framed #554
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #554
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #554

Legit thought I’d be the only one

Framed #554
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

still haven’t seen this one…

Framed #554
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #554

Framed #554
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never heard of it

jk lol lol that intro sequence alone is unforgettable, but when you get to photos two onward…

Framed #554

Should’ve got it the first time. Looked super familiar.

Framed #554

Disappointed in myself

Framed #554

The intro music started playing in my head when I saw frame 1

1 Like

Who among us cannot quote the lyrics on command

I’ve got my pistol pawn cocked,
Ready ta lay shots nonstop until I see your monkey ass drop.
And let your homies know who done it,
Cuz when it comes to this gangsta shit you motherf***ers know who run it.

A stunning analysis: Office Space and the Black/White Threshold by Chuck Holmgren, 15 February 2003

As Michael Bolton’s car creeps along the highway, he is listening to the violent lyrics of the gangsta rap song “No Tears” by Scarface, he tinkers with the division between black and white. With the rap music blaring from his car stereo (we hear as we descend on him from above his car), his actions are quite clear. Not only is he listening to the music, but he is singing along with it, looking in the rearview mirror at himself singing AND he is making “guns” with his fingers to punctuate the lyrics when a gun is referred to. His lips are flared out and, the typically nasally voice you might expect to hear from a man who looks like Michael, is a deep bass. In the private space of his car, Michael has an audience of one for his gesturing, singing, and living as a black, gangland hipster, tough enough to threaten anyone with his gun and be the one everyone knows “who run it.” The Michael in the drivers seat and the Michael in the mirror are the Michael he wants to be, tough, in control, and a man who answers to no one.

1 Like

Framed #555
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

1 Like

Framed #555
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

That third clue is gonna leave a smile on my face all day

Framed #555
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

1 Like

Character actress Margot Martindale?!?!?!

2 Likes

You made me look her up and now I see one of her first movies is one of my childhood favorites

Bojack Horseman is spot on. Shes a national treasure and her filmography is absolutely STACKED

1 Like

And yet you’re depriving yourself of her elite run on Justified S2.

1 Like