Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #551
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #551
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #551
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #551

Framed #551
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Episode #54
:tv: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #551

Framed #551

Guessed the first one on Pic 4.

Framed #552
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

nope

Framed #552
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

never heard of it

Framed #552

Framed #552

Framed #552

Never heard of it.

Framed #552

Joining the nope club.

Connections
Puzzle #95
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:purple_square::blue_square::purple_square::purple_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square:
:purple_square::purple_square::purple_square::purple_square:

I like connections. However, I’m finding it a bit too easy lately. I wish they required us to form all of the groups and name what they are before telling us if we’re right or wrong.

Its interesting, the game is either really easy or really hard, or the alternate third category of β€œThats not even how you play the game.” The other day they had 4 four word movie titles. Thats not how you play this game, they are supposed to be connected in some way, not just the words in a movie title.

That one unreasonably made me mad

Connections
Puzzle #95
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square:
:purple_square::purple_square::purple_square::purple_square:

Framed #553

Framed #553
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

had to scratch my head a bit to remember this was a thing (haven’t seen it)

Framed #553