Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #369
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Also tried to guess the sequel

#DailyTomato :tomato: Mar-15
:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Tomato back to easy mode ?

Same too.

Framed #369
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #369

Frame 3 is hilarious

Framed #369

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Framed #369

That’s just stupid. Move pic 3 to spot 6 and then move pics 4-6 up one spot each, and it would have been fine.

Would not have guessed that film to have a 100% on RT.

Framed #369

Never seen it. Only frame that helped at all was #3.

Framed #369

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

I totally blew this one. I rejected the correct answer because I was sure it was from 1982, not 1984. I was also pretty confident in my first guess which was… Repo Man. :harold:

Just looked up Repo Man because I thought no way it’s close to a 100% rating, has 98% :vince1:

1 Like

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle:

Forgot that it was The Terminator. So lame.

Never heard of Repo Man outside of this context:

me too

Framed #370
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #370
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #370

Framed #370

I’ve actually seen this.

Framed #370
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

lol I’ve also seen this…bold choice to have the lead actress in the first clue, but if the film is forgettable enough it is still tricky !

#DailyTomato :tomato: Mar-16
:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

cringe

#DailyTomato :tomato: Mar-16
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

surprised we all failed so hard, i’ve seen it but it kind of blended with other similar movies in my brain and i couldn’t think of the name

Framed #370
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

whiffed on tomato

Framed #370

No chance.