Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #367
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Couldn’t remember the name of the tomato. I am very curious to know how they decide on the daily movie (wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a completely random choice).

+1, easiest guess ever.

Framed #367
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #367
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Tomato whiff

Framed #367
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Whelp, guess I should see this.

Framed #367
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I don’t feel too bad, I’ve been trying to avoid everything about this before I see it!

Framed #368
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Whiffed

Framed #368
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Got the Tomato on the last clue with the blurred poster.

Framed #368
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #368

haven’t seen but the title came to mind somehow

Same.

Framed #368
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Mar-14
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

My guess for the first clue was “Yahoo Serious” even though it wasn’t listed. I’m awarding myself bonus points for that.

never heard of it

Framed #368
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #368

Never heard of it.

Framed #368

Framed #368

Never heard of it.

Framed #369
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen it. Don’t think I get it on frames 4-6. But come on frame 3

Framed #369
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Agree with Chuck. Easy third clue although I almost went with the sequel based on the writing on the mirror. Thankfully it wasn’t available in the drop down.

Same

Framed #369

Gor the Tomato in four. Went with Flash Gordon on one.

Framed #369

#DailyTomato :tomato: Mar-15
:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle: