Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #355
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

No tomato for me. I’m on a huge drought on the tomatos.

1 Like

Framed #355
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #355
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Whiff on tomato

Framed #355
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Computer, enhance #4!

enhance

Team RT NOPE

Framed #355

I saw what you saw on 4, but I was thinking it was some sort of surreal appearance. Never seen this.

I obviously knew what the movie was about quickly but never guessed the name. Tried other spinoffs and remakes I knew about.

One thing I don’t like is how the drop-down let’s you eliminate very famous movies because they simply aren’t there.

Framed #355
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

No chance at The Tomato.

Framed #356
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Sigh, knew it wasn’t the first. Guessed the wrong two on the last two

#DailyTomato :tomato: Mar-02
:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #356
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Right idea, wrong guess on 3

Framed #356
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Framed #356

Started guessing the franchise on 2

Tomato I knew the movie on 1 but couldn’t remember the (english) title

Framed #356

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Framed #356
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #356

Never seen any of these, but got lucky and picked the right one first try.

Framed #356
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Framed #356

Ban franchise movies!

Framed #356

Framed #357

No chance

Are you from the future?

Forgot it becomes available at 12 am in whatever timezone you’re in, get to do frames so early for the next week.

1 Like