Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #353
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I was pretty sure I could recall #2, but I couldn’t place it

Framed #353
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Seen this many times, surprised it took me this many guesses.

Never heard of tomato.

has Jussie’s sister in it!

Never heard of it either.

Framed #354
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

whiff on tomato

Never heard of. Has all of 2851 votes on IMDb. You’re starting to annoy me dailytomato

Framed #354
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

One of my all-time faves.

DT:

Never heard of it.

Framed #354
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Ashamed to admit I haven’t seen this one

RT isn’t a real movie

Framed #354
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Man DT is barely worth doing. Didn’t bothering guessing at any of the hints.

Framed #354

yep

DT

So apparently Daughters of the Dust was the first feature film directed by an African-American woman distributed theatrically in the United States. Knowing that now…yeah the point was to close off Black History month with that

Framed #354

Yet again, never heard of tomato.

What are your stats in the game? You’ve got to be the best one here

Framed #354

I assume this will be the last time Tomato is this hard, for reasons that Chuckles said.

Framed #354

Framed #354
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

tomato :harold:

Framed #354

Team RT NOPE

Framed #354
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Oh yeah!

I play on several devices. Sometimes after doing it on one, I’ll click through on another one to see the pics again, skewing those stats.

Chromebook: 107 games 86.92% 28 in one guess
Phone: 80 86.28% 22
Laptop: 149 77.85% 36

Framed #355
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

DT…whiff…never heard of…sheesh…

Guess it’s now women’s history month…

Framed #355

No clue on DT.

Framed #355
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Didn’t know this one. Should have gotten it by typing “wiz” instead of “oz” in the box

#DailyTomato :tomato: Mar-01
:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Actually not sure I’ve heard of this (although I’ve seen several of the same period by the same director) but I got one of the words right by accident on 2 and then it was easy