Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #330
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I actually thought goldfinger but goldeneye popped up when I started typing and I figured it out.

Framed #331
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Feb-05
:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #331
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never a clue.

Whiffed on the Tomato too. Would be surprised to see any scores that arenā€™t a 1 or a miss.

Framed #331
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

No go on RT.

I would be surprised as well. I mean that screams Buster Keaton or Charlie Chaplin. The well known Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton movies around that time are Sherlock Jr.
The General
The Kid
The Gold Rush
City Lights
and only one of those were three words

1 Like

Framed #331
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:
never seen

:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
chuckle described the reasoning, although on looking it up there is another (slightly less) well-known 3 words one from Keaton ā€œsteamboat bill jrā€ (this is the one with the famous stunt where a house falls on him and heā€™s exactly at the window hole), i misremembered its name as ā€œsteamboat billieā€ which helped here

Framed #331
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

lulz

Framed #331
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen it.

Missed tomato. Couldnā€™t come up with a title, but was on the right track.

Framed #331
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

RT forgot that one existed. Knew it was the actor from the start.

:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Guess the only two Chaplin movies I knew.

Whiffed on Framed

no clue

Framed #331
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #331

no clue on either of these

Framed #331

Framed #332

whiff on dailytomato

Framed #332
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Knew the male lead on RT, but couldnā€™t come up with the title.

Framed #332

havenā€™t seen since it came out

RT I knew the movie but couldnā€™t remember the title

Framed #332

Damn I love a solid bullseye

2 Likes

Havenā€™t seen either movie.

Framed #332

#DailyTomato :tomato: Feb-06
:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

No clue

Framed #332

Tomato whiff

Whiffed hard on both today. Had no chance on Framed. Tomato I could picture the poster and the trailer after the 3rd clue but completely blanked on the title.