Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #328
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Never seen it.

Framed #329
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Good god almighty Sharon Stone in this…

#DailyTomato :tomato: Feb-03
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle:

Never heard of it. Only got it because of the poster in the last clue. Guess #1 was Grand Hotel. A 1932 2 word drama that won best picture. Still tilted that was wrong.

Framed #329
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

No clue on RT.

Framed #329

Framed #329
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Guessed “Bullitt” in 1, but I guess I could have known it wasn’t this from the cars. Frame 2 I remembered that Basic Instinct was referencing Vertigo a lot and was set in SF.

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

never seen, had to scratch my head a bit to remember the title.

On 1 I confidently guessed “City lights” but it was off by 1 year and more importantly would never have such a low audience score, so bad guess on my end

Framed #329

No contest on tomato.

Framed #329

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Framed #329
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Never seen, but should have had this sooner.

Don’t think I’ve ever heard of this movie. Was readable with the blurred poster though.

Framed #329

Framed #329
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Only thing I could come up with for “serious Newman” was Jurassic Park which was obviously wrong.

Framed #330

Fuck all. Guessed Spectre for pic 1. Obviously recognize the scene for 2 now, but Brosnan’s eyebrows looks so weird from that direction

#DailyTomato :tomato: Feb-04
:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #330
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #330
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

haven’t seen since it came out. Tried to type some earlier Bond titles for clues 2-4 but couldn’t find any in the list, didn’t think to try the Brosnan ones.

Drew a blank on the title for the framed movie.

:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #330

Kind of embarrassed that I whiffed on DailyTomato. Like I knew exactly what movie they were talking about at the fourth hint but totally whiffed.

Framed #330

a couple months ago someone asked what movie would we get no matter what image was used and I said this one. Fuck me so hard

Framed #330

Framed #330
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

LOL me, I had the right franchise from #1, still couldn’t get it.

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

Framed #330

Frame 2 way too easy. 3 and 4 are both harder.

I got it on 3 haha.