Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Literally was trying to convince my daughter who loves horror but hates sci fi to watch this TONIGHT and guessed a different movie by the same director prior to frame 3. Ugh

Framed #305
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #305
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Haven’t watched in ages but this is a childhood memory that I won’t ever forget

(Also got the RT in one but it was too easy)

Framed #305
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Haven’t seen this movie in like a billion years but that second photo was way too obvious.

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-10
:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

A bit too easy. Feels like the answer was released much more recently than it was

Framed #305
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

One of my all-time favourites.

Framed #305

:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Framed #305

Framed #305
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

I’ve never seen this. :harold:

:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Ugh. Should have had this in 1. Not a good day.

Pretty impressed by the aces on this one. Guess many of you have seen this many more times than I have, because that shot meant nothing to me.

Framed #305
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

1 Like

Framed #305

Yeah I’ve seen this movie a lot but didn’t recognize #1 at all.

:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Heh I’m not even sure if I’ve seen it but I’ve seen Aliens a bunch, the screen just screamed Alien franchise to me for some reason and i started with the original.

Framed #306
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

not happening

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-11

Wat

Framed #306

1 Like

Framed #306

Same same. Zilch on framed, mater in two.

same as everyone…never heard of the framed

pretty solid cast for a movie I didn’t even know existed.

wat

Framed #306

Got owned on both puzzles

first ever full group whiff?

Framed #306

:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #306

That’s a fair amount of famous actors for a movie none of us have heard of.

Failed on the Tomato as well, but at least had a shot at that.