Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

On framed clue 2 I guessed Spirited Away. That’s all I had in the tank. Whiff.

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-08
:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

no chance

Framed #303
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

whiffed on tomato too

Framed #303
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

think I’ve seen a meme about this once? I had no hope that it would actually be correct

Tomato in 1

:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

My process:

Hmmm, sci-fi in 1951? I bet the word “Earth” was in the title. OK, which of these movies has six words? Let’s try this one. BINGO BANGO BONGO.

1 Like

Framed #303
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

tried to guess Barbarian on 1 lol

high word count made it easy but i’ve never seen it, is this a movie that people still actually see ?

Framed #303
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #303

Just guessing Miyazaki movies, and this was the first one that came to mind.

Framed #304

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-09

Framed #304

:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #304

Only know that movie for the funeral scene. So I didn’t notice it.

Watched a review of this movie some time back. Got me to see the film and it was well worth it. Very good movie. J.K. Simmons is a supremely underrated actor.

just watched this on a plane last week, don’t get the love for it

Framed #304
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

lol straight up putting the name in the clue

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

Framed #304

Never a chance.

Really should have gotten this in 2, maybe 1.

Framed #304
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I would have gotten it on any of the frames, have seen this a zillion times, one of my wife’s favorites.

Framed #304
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen, but I guessed based on aesthetic and ensemble cast

Framed #304

Almost got this in one, but my brain went to Moonrise Kingdom instead.

Framed in 3, tomato in 3. Tomato came to me as I was clicking off of 2, but before I saw clue 3, so lets call it 2.5.

That was my guess #1 as well.

Framed #305

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-10

Framed #305

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-10

Framed #305
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

guessed aliens on frame 1 and Prometheus in frame 4, am ashamed

Framed #305

1 Like