Fatboy8 hijacks thread for his Vegas trip.

Are you talking shit on his Killshots? Blasphemy my friend. Blasphemy.

1 Like

Bruh

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_category/shoes_sneakers/exclusives/nike-killshot-2-sneakers/85231

3 Likes

Have a blast jwax :v:

1 Like

Flight in was smooth. Took a taxi to Whole Foods and Total Wine ( non alch IPAs ftw) to picks up orders, then to the hotel. Cab fare was $43 which seems incredibly sus. Never stayed in a corner suite at Aria before, and it’s super nice. 1.5 bath, living room, built in fridge, sick bathroom, etc. There’s a bidet which is a first for me. I probably deserve the guillotine now.

Went downstairs to figure out the free play situation. Put $100 in a 50 play video poker machine on 5 cent max play and on my last spin I got dealt natural quad 8s for a nice $525 profit. Got my free play activated, put the $500 in a 100 play machine and played it forever. Ended up winning ~$400 on that for a net of +1,400 so far. Great start. May look for a double deck table and then eat. Not sure if I’m up for PLO until tomorrow.

33 Likes

We rich. Nice pressure level that on that bidet.

3 Likes

I mean, even Costco is selling them now, so I guess in this case trickle down is working

16 Likes

Now, if someone could just come up with a bidet that I can install in my apartment without violating my lease.

Bidets are pretty standard in Brazil. It’s less about luxury and more about whether your culture values clean assholes or not.

6 Likes

It’s against your lease to attach something removeable to your toilet?

Google bidet attachments.

I don’t think I am allowed to modify the hose that delivers water to the toilet.

Bookmarked. Sounds like an awesome trip. Legit jelous.

1 Like

haha I know. And the pun was totally, 100% completely intentional. I’m just happy someone caught it, as I’m usually not a very funny person :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Walked over to Park for dinner. Waiting on Best Friend to open and played double deck in the high limit room. Really good shoe. I didn’t even press and doubled up. Hit and ran that mfer.

16 Likes

You know you’ve made it as a celebrity chef when they make a slot machine in your likeness.

7 Likes

Kimchi fried rice was excellent and probably enough food on its own for a meal. Really nice heat. Veggie noodles were good not great.

12 Likes

I didnt know people win in vegas

6 Likes

It’s a special promotion to get people back to the resorts. I even saw 3:2 BJ outside high limit rooms.

Here for the PLOz

2 Likes

wait, really?

1 Like