Fast food thread

That seems wrong.

1 Like

spit-take-drink

No I didn’t know that. I only associate with your lessers, since I am also one. ;___;

3 Likes
1 Like

I drive to rural KS, AR and OK on the reg. Don’t remember ever spending $50 on CFA. Some questionable decisions made at Casey’s and Love’s though.

In an 80-foot commercial vehicle banned from parking literally everywhere? That’s cool

1 Like

I don’t quite understand the hostility. You’re one of my favorite people in the community. I make fun of everyone’s consumption equally. And my quip was mainly just a play on your new SN.

Let’s talk about the ethical quagmire of watching unpaid (mostly black) athletes give themselves brain damage for your pleasure instead :grin:

5 Likes

Well…dain bramage might just work out for Herschel Walker.

1 Like

What sport is that?

That reminds me, is anybody going to be watching the Qatar World Cup?

Private poll because I’m curious about the actual results rather than scoring points

• I boycott CFA and Qatar WC
  • I boycott neither CFA nor Qatar WC
  • I boycott CFA but not Qatar WC
  • I boycott Qatar WC but not CFA

0 voters

@jwax13 and @NotBruceZ we could move to my blog thread if you want, as I do have interest in the discussions y’all have raised

10 Likes

I look at customer service as not just whether or not the employees are nice but also how well the business is run overall for making it a good experience for the customer. For example, you order chipotle for pick up and get their twenty minutes after it was supposed to be made but it’s not made yet because they only have 3 employees working. Or I get into the McDonalds drive thru for a vanilla cone and there are two cars in front of me and it ends up taking 20 minutes. This thread is a dumpster fire, maybe this video will lighten the mood if you haven’t seen it:

4 Likes

2 Likes

lol u mad

lol he mad

I’ll catch some games with a pal over a few pints. It’ll probably be more about the pints than the football.

As well as being rude this is objectively wrong.

Someone not posting itt is head and shoulders ahead of the field.

2 Likes

what the fuck is going on itt

3 Likes

Someone said chick-fil-a polynesian sauce was racist and all hell broke loose

2 Likes

If there was ever a time for this gif

7 Likes