Fast food thread

Ok but who is forechecker

He refuses to say. Make of that as you will.

Yes? Fwiw I don’t mean these people love them for their politics, though certainly there are some of those. Inwas referrribg to the overall experience. They like the style of service, they like the ruthless efficiency of their drive thru, whatever. The food is only part of the whole.

2 Likes

I see. I thought above is what you meant.

I had no idea they were known for efficiency and service also.

CFA is know for having actual humans with tablets taking orders. Some people love that face-to-face interaction.

What the dick? Get this shit out of the fast food thread.

2 Likes

cfa has a much better chicken sandwich than any other fast food place. it’s fully fine to boycott them but it’s really weird to claim that people like it because the owners are anti gay.

also –

4 Likes

Wow, there’s more Whataboutism in the FF thread than Whataburger. Crazy!

4 Likes

Giving workers a guaranteed day off every week isn’t liberal?

1 Like

I know you are smart enough to know this is a silly point so I am going to give you the respect of assuming it’s just a poorly thought out gothca and decline to answer.

I agree that anyone who makes a point not to eat Chick Fil A has a very rudimentary understanding of politics at best

2 Likes

It’s unparalleled.

They’re also known for paying their lowest level workers better than everyone else pays theirs, and treating them closer to human beings

2 Likes

I have queer friends who love working at CFA and were able to move into their own living situation and escape various levels of shitty/dangerous living situations after going to work for CFA

5 Likes

A friend of mine

1 Like

???

It’s extremely well-known due to multiple viral internet things that seem to happen every couple years to CFA. And come on, what person who eats fast food within the CFA footprint doesn’t know CFA is closed on Sundays?

What people have no idea about is how harmful to society all the other fast food chains are, and that’s why they think CFA must cause the most net harm and misery to people.

I could be biased here. I used to work pretty close to one for years, and I had no idea. I was only there M-F. I never even thought about weekends. I also never actually ate there, but that’s because I don’t love the food.

1 Like

TFW stopped at a truck stop a bit out of walking range of a Chick Fil A

To explain the large order, I have a fridge, freezer, and microwave in my truck

2 Likes

$20 on $27? Is that a normal tip for you?

I’m a fan of CFA food, but I think their quality has been inconsistent lately. Not sure if they have supply chain issues or if me being able to get it regularly in the city now just makes it feel less special.

I have minimums for various situations. Going to pick up food and bring it to me is 20 bucks.

I can’t afford to do a Doordash order like that more than a couple times a month. I guess I could squeeze in another one or two with lower tips but I have arrived at various “at least do X if you’re going to do Y” to get through life without feeling like everybody would be better off if I wasn’t here

Lol I should have just cut off the money part of the screenshot

7 Likes