Fast food thread

As well as being rude this is objectively wrong.

Someone not posting itt is head and shoulders ahead of the field.

2 Likes

what the fuck is going on itt

3 Likes

Someone said chick-fil-a polynesian sauce was racist and all hell broke loose

2 Likes

If there was ever a time for this gif

7 Likes

Haven’t seen this much forum anger over something so trivial (the discussion not the subject obv) from 5+ people since werewolf

2 Likes

For future reference can I get a list of threads that are not included in the Adults With Autism Support Group?

1. Chadses blog

2. __

I had dinner at Wendy’s last night not because I sought it out, but because it happened to be nearby an errand I had to run.

My asiago ranch chicken club was mediocre. My daughter enjoyed a jr. bacon cheeseburger, which seems like a reliable option. We also got strawberry frosties, which are good but not good enough to seek out a Wendy’s.

Imo, the best thing about Wendy’s menu is that they offer chili and baked potatoes as sides. They also used to have a salad bar, but I think they stopped that long ago.

The restaurant itself was dirty with overflowing trash cans. Unfortunately that’s not unusual in my recent experience with the chain.

1 Like

He melted for our sins

Uh we might need to excise some of this content to it’s own thread or something.

House slaves eat Chick fil a or something?

National Sandwich Day today. Potbelly has BOGO and Jersey Mike’s has free delivery.

2 Likes

had some Popeyes spicy tenders today for lunch and they were good as always, almost tried one of their fancy new deserts but I opted out and ate the biscuit that came with the meal instead.

1 Like

Got In-N-Out for lunch yesterday, first fast food in a while. 2 cheeseburgers with grilled onions and a side of fries. Burgers were incredible, fries sucked ass. Like super cardboard-y and dehydrated. Normally I crush salty and crispy things, but I didn’t finish these.

The burgers with just grilled onions was way more manageable than the LTO vegetable tower that usually comes on top.

This isnt always the case, but at In n out, a double double plain is FAR superior to a double double with standard setup

1 Like

Plain is just hold the LTO? I’m new to In-n-Out.

For me, the grilled onions were clutch as they added more umami punch.

I dont like american cheese (dont @ me) so my order is single/double animal style with whole grilled onion and banana peppers.

Usually go for a single tbh as its not really a meal for me, more of a snack. Never get the fries. I try to stop at mcdonalds on the way from in n out for fries

1 Like

Buffalo Wild Wings - 10 wings HOT w/ blue cheese and celery/carrots

Didn’t bother to check the stapled bag before leaving and naturally they forget the dressing/veggies.

My wife and I have done BWW take out probably seven times in the last three years. They haven’t gotten the entire order right once. Now, shame on us for continuing to go back there but the level of incompetence at that place is unmatched

Meat cheese bun

2 Likes