Fast food thread

Did we ever find out who forechecker is?

2 Likes

You pick something up at your local MAGA merch store to support them? I doubt it. There is no difference.

1 Like

Your points suck and are boring.

Your point it’s wrong to boycott right wing religious businesses? Ok.

1 Like

His point is to try and lamely own people here regardless of the underlying views. It’s sad.

1 Like

No shopping there is basic politics 101, not irrational.

I think people are saying “Hate the player, not the food.”

Are you sure about this? Obviously people like us know about who owns CFA, but what percentage of random customers do you think know about them. I’d be surprised if it was over half.

They close on Sunday right? Hard to be more obvious.

Even that doesn’t really tell you that much. I’ve met non-deplorable Christians. Lots of them. They do exist.

I know who owns CFA and I still eat it sometimes.

1 Like

Sure but being the only chain that follows that religious edict would lead you to think they are not the liberal Christian variety. :grin:

Dang I’m such a hypocrite for not supporting open homophobes. Owned again!

3 Likes

Of course. You’re care about exposing the rank hypocrisy of UPers trying to chose the lesser of several shitty options.

1 Like

Who is stopping you? You made a bad argument. People pushed back. That’s how it works. Don’t act persecuted.

1 Like

We already covered this.

1 Like

Sure, Jan.

1 Like

Based on living in the Midwest, most people vaguely know it’s a “Christian” chain but don’t necessarily know about its anti-LGBT politics.

2 Likes

That’s irrelevant to my question. I’m merely curious about how many people know. How the knowing influences their consumption is a different matter.

My hypothesis is that people are generally highly uninformed and probably don’t know. In fact, I bet that a relatively high percentage of people don’t even know that it’s closed on Sundays. So they can’t even use that fact to inform their opinions.

Ok but who is forechecker