Fall LC thread

I miss fall. I wish I lived in a place that had fall.

Still mid to low 90s every day in north Texas. Last week of September this is a beating.

Happy Spring Rexx and Chris!

1 Like

Fall looks good but after a long winter with as much snow as i get spring feels better.

New political forum seems to be costing Mason a lot of good posters.

I like asking that question because it puts them in a little jam. Either they accept some repatriations. Or if not i get to ask them why they always say we cant know who to pay when even if they knew they still wont pay. It also tells you if they are a lost cause.

Stealth deleted.

Wait, so you’re no longer just mcbanned?

I finally stuck 22 in my banned site lists so I wouldn’t be tempted to look anymore. Anything politics-related there is just a cesspool.

The last few pages (@100 ppp) of the antifa thread is kinda fun. JV reveals some serious hangups with the supposed masculinity/femininity of some of his idols and hated rivals.

here’s a video of police arresting noble fascist fighters at the climate change event. Surprising see how scrawny and effeminate the first masked fascist fighter is. The second unmasked hero projecting the marxist ideology that always brings everyone together. the third hero with purple hair is highly feminine to the point i’m not actually sure what sex they are. probably all just a coincidence though.

Then disappears of course - only to reappear once the thread has moved on pretend like it never happened. But Pepperidge Farm remembers - and you can bet it’s going to never let him forget.

1 Like

Usually I can see the flaws in his argument, but this time I’m on his side.

I prefer my political brethren to have Odin’s breath burning inside them. Individuals whose machismo knows no bounds. I will align with those willing to fight for what’s rightfully ours.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Kokomothegreat/status/1176373176110133248

1 Like

Obviously some homeless people are not great dog owners, but I would think on average they are significantly better than housed people.

2 Likes

They almost have to be better owners just because they don’t have a backyard they can relegate the dog to.

https://twitter.com/davejorgenson/status/1176243940728684547

3 Likes

My 17yo daughter has a very strong opinion on the Oxford comma. She’s also for it…or against, I forget…probably for it. She’ll rant if you bring it up though.

1 Like

People who don’t use the Oxford comma are Trumpian.

2 Likes

I don’t pay much attention, but, if anything, I overuse commas, so I’m pretty sure I use them.

5 Likes

I go both ways. I used to use it all the time but for a while it was fashionable not to use it. May depend on context but I think my inclination these days is against it.

He has always been doing that. He loves talking about masculinity and femininity and how men on the left are feminine.

The people who constantly scream IM A MAN are interesting.

WN is actual garbage

2 Likes