It’s weird that they picked a metal ball. It’s being too futuristic by half. Who’s throwing metal balls at windows? Throw a baseball or something
Is there some kind of big crazy SUV out now that looks kind of like the cybertruck? I saw something on the road the other day that looked like a futuristic/speed racer vehicle. It was going the other way and I couldn’t get a picture.
Not that I know. Porsche Cayenne is probably the stupidest SUV/“truck” I see very often, at least since the Pontiac Aztek.

It might have been a Hummer HX? Which I can’t figure out if they ever mass-produced.
So Hollywood has started making vehicles. Great.
The metal ball is clearly a homage to RollerBall.
If it’s supposed to be “unbeakable” glass, that’s clearly a fail, but it looks like pretty much what’s supposed to happen with “bulletproof” glass:
That might have been it. I remember thinking it looked like some kind of sci-fi cop vehicle.
It does have a bit of an Aztec vibe.
BORTLES
Today I learned that SMH doesn’t mean So Much Hubris as I learned on 22, if it ever did. I’m starting to think that the explanation of it was mistaken and no one ever corrected it in the threads I followed and it never meant that…
lol
(lots of love) ![]()
The funny part is you can pretty much use So Much Hubris instead of Shaking My Head.
I’m sure the Trump administration will be fighting hard for these working-class people.
Thus the seeds of a dept wide face plant were sewn…
Oh shit…







