English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

i think son just blew his coverage tbh

I still have high hopes for sessegnon but he clearly needs to level up two more times, hopefully perisic helps with that. Also perisic is going to come on for the last half hour like a wrecking ball. But yeah, sess and emerson are both panicky (and tend to hide) against a competent high press and itā€™s a problem, as weā€™re seeing

Just too passive and respect for Chelsea at home.

Letā€™s see how many hours it takes a Chelsea forward to score

I think counterattacking is fine, but their ball control and ability under the Chelsea press has been woeful

1 Like

chelsea solid, spurs feel outnumbered in mf, after those first ten minutes spurs have obv been on back foot with not a lot of progressive ideas and their wingbacks really disappearing. But I donā€™t see spurs staying resigned like this in second half, final score 2-2 letā€™s have some fun

1 Like

Yeah the announcers getting so impressed all over Chelseaā€™s play, only .38 xG (.32 Tottenham). Would look so much worse if they didnā€™t have a wonderful strike from a CB. They still have a lot of questions to answer. This game is much closer than it looks, because Tuchelball

there are like a half dozen spurs who I totally love and lloris is one of them, dude has been bringing his lunchpail and getting work done since the middle pleistocene era, not flashy and makes a few huge goofs a year that take up a lot of oxygen, but you can go to war with lloris imo. I sure hope replacing him doesnā€™t turn into the saga of the 2020s. And yeah CN agree sonny was for sure passive on the goal! Heā€™s never added tons of defensive value vs set pieces as opposed to kane who heads them out for fun but doesnā€™t get much credit for it imo

2 Likes

Lloris sucked last year imo and I really donā€™t like his play in general anymore. Heā€™s far too passive.

Lmao fucking love it

Lol Chelsea

fuck yeah conte i donā€™t care if youā€™re right, i like the fire

I love this game

1 Like

spicy thirty minutes incoming

We are all Conte today

Iā€™ll have some perisic please

if richarlison scores the shithousery levels could get to maybe half an adebayor, very high

1 Like

lloris has to get to that cross what the fuck

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha fuck Tuchel

yeah for sure, wrong time to be indecisive (lloris)