English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

guy’s name should be Runner

How’d he miss that :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Pulisic is really doing wonders for that xG

1 Like

Chelsea is gonna have to be pretty lucky to withstand this.

They aren’t exactly putting on a clinic is bus parking.

idk, haven’t really given up a good chance for awhile. Will only get harder from here though

I appreciate the announcers being true fans but it’s pretty unprofessional to breathe this heavily into a live mic during a broadcast

1 Like

Where’s Fold’n?

LOL 7 min?

1 Like

As much as I have riding on this, them showing that shot of the man city child near tears elicited a good laugh out of me

2 Likes

Pulisic sucks

oh no, shevchenko’s cryin. even the latin guys are holding it together. come on, man

Yeah, but the owner of the winning team ain’t from South America :roll_eyes:

USA up 1-0 on Switzerland 5 minutes in

He just became Favourite, ffs what’s happening down there atm, or what’s not… Fuck I should go bet Kennedy now just to put the jinx in.

Disgusting :nauseated_face:

I thought some Aussie was getting it?

Tight :eyes:

It’s going to be a long hot summer in the east end of Glasgow, if my bloods boiling atm, every fans is, most don’t want him, some are trying to say that he could be decent and war has begun.

:angry:

A SOURCE CLOSE TO CELTIC HAS TOLD US HARKIN WAS NEVER OFFICIALLY OFFERED THE ROLE.

WE UNDERSTAND DISCUSSIONS TOOK PLACE, BUT WE’RE TOLD THERE WAS NO OFFER ON THE TABLE.

— Anthony Joseph (@AnthonyRJoseph) June 1, 2021

:roll_eyes:

I predict a riot… If I was any of these podcasts on the yootubes, I’d stay at home this season & not show my face around Parkhead.