English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

:+1:

With any luck the Chelsea boys will fall tonight :joy:

FFS Real stop pissing around

Mendy though, decent keeper tbh :pensive:

1 Like

Real are getting a bit long in the tooth imo. Expect without the ESL they’ll find some other dodgy way of writing their debts off.

No doubt, its the Spanish government that helps them out, no?

Think the Madrid council bought them a training ground once lol.

lol

if chelsea advance, that be 4 different premiership teams in the final the last 2 years? love it

Paris are petulant children. how do you motivate overpaid mercenaries to be professional?

Team O’Verner

1 Like

It’s a description that fits all players at all the top clubs to a greater or lesser degree.

It was certainly true of the early days of City 2.0 - remember Robinho and Balotelli? - but I think once a club’s ambitions become clear to everyone and competition for places is fierce these arseholes start to behave more as you’d wish (though a bubble-wrapped arsehole is still an arsehole).

2 Likes

England!

Kate Abdo lookin’ good

@Jalfrezi any scoring :ok_hand: Box has went on the blink :triumph:

0-0 :eyes:

Looks like Bayern Munich is going to sign an 18 year old American Justin Che (looks like he’d be eligible for Germany, Russia and Cameroon too though)

Chelseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea

@SwankyWilder :wave:

1 Like

Cheers for posting that, whilst I would never claim any football fans of any one team are better than any other, away fans are a breed apart. In my years of regular attendance I used to much prefer an away game.

It is true that Newcastle as a place is obsessed by the team, again I would never claim we are different or better than anywhere else ( I do probably quietly believe it though :wink:)

I was at that Brighton match, and ironically it also took me 14 hours to get home, but that was because on a corporate freebie from work that I took a couple of Brighton supporting mates to, with the full biff, meal, free drink before and after, meet a few players etc.
I spent the next week terrified as every email from my boss or accounting arrived, either for the drunkeness levels or the frankly ridiculous amounts consumed

2 Likes

Newcastle fans are welcome here anytime, we’ve never had a problem with geordies and have myself enjoyed the city and clubs during our rave years.

You’re rivals are assholes though, Sunderland fans are some of the worst, what gives. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

You do know that the pubs at the Gallowgate’s are there for the Irish Lads and only open for home games from bellgrove to Celtic park, the only ones that aren’t are beside the meat market/Car auctions.