English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

Where he goes this Summer will be huge. I think he’s unfortunately a year early and replacing Osimhen next year would be the move.

Lol ok jal thanks for your input

More than arsenal. I need Molester City to get relegated. Fuck y’all for taking the one trophy would had a shot at.

post world cup arsenal only had 1 game where both jesus and saliba were on the field at the same time, and that was with jesus as a sub.

Basically there were 3 pretty clear sections of the season from arsenal where performance varied by significant degrees:

pre wc (elite basically clear 1b team in the PL), post wc WITH saliba (clearly worse than city but still probably better than the rest of the league), then just without saliba (significantly worse and 4th-6th placeish performance).

arsenal needed to fade injuries all year, AND run good to compete with a 2 billion pound team with the best coach and the best PEDs. that’s pretty much how liverpool won their ONLY title - run super hot and have 0 injuries.

https://twitter.com/scottjwillis/status/1658470800188674049

USA#50 is just freerolling with Balogun and there’s no point in pretending you have any idea how good or bad he is or will be.

Which pretty much goes for everything you post about football.

Gotta hurt for Leicester City going down when they are 14th in point differential and have the squad that they do. Talk about under performing.

Zero summer signings and started with the worst GK in the league.

Should be right back up, but the team has been a mess since the owner died.

I’m guessing he’s a lot better than a guy doing ok in the eredivisie or an mls guy.

ok i’ll cop to having this bookmarked and being very wrong

2 Likes

Spuds Twitter is a joy to behold right now.

They might finish 10th

Lol ars choking again

Season has been over for 3 weeks, they’re dreaming of the beach.

Leicester is going to drop? Didn’t they just win the EPL? And why are the NF and ARS commentators going on and on about NF needing to win? Even if they lose they probably don’t drop. edit—4 teams below them only one could catch them on points). Wow, Everton could drop.

Leicester owner died in a helicopter crash and they’ve been poorly run since.

Only team to sign 0 players in the off season. Started with a truly dreadful keeper that probably is the difference in their season.

1 Like

We do have an actual choke job going on, Bayern might actually not win the title

1 Like

So sweet to watch ass go from up 8 points to down 7 in like 10 games. Choooooke

1 Like

It’s nice that Leeds has spurs last week. Hope they let Leeds score 8

1 Like

There was a reason arsenal were only slight betting faves for like 3 days.

Take a team that finished 5th, add 3 starters and have the best metrics in the league. Lose two of them for the 2nd half of the season and they were a 5th place team again