English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

Arsenal probably shaded it in general/open play, but couldn’t find the killer pass other than their defenders giving it to City.

I don’t know anything about soccer, but lol:

https://twitter.com/FOS/status/1625138009858539520

lol i am sure he is going to engineer lots of pseudo science health recovery/training techniques for sure.

What are the odds for Chelsea being relegated? They looked absolutely terrible vs South Hampton.

Probably something on the order of a million to one. They already have 31 points with 15 matches to play. The cutoff for 18th is usually somewhere in the low to mid 30s. It would take a monumental collapse, and even losing every game might not be enough. They are far more likely to qualify for European competition than be relegated.

Please no.

More like 36 but usually 38 is the high-confidence mark.

Westham handball masters

1 Like

Tossing Ham bottlers.

Looking forward to another week of obnoxious united are in a title race takes. They are more likely to miss top 4 than win the title.

Yeah, media is trying super hard to will it.

They might win 1 or 2 small trophies and be within 7-8 points in the end though.

Don’t really watch premier much but had Arsenal/Villa on yesterday. I got a huge chuckle when the keeper for Villa who was a huge time wasting knob caught a shot that hit the crossbar and bounced back right into the back of his head for an OG. Seemed fitting.

https://twitter.com/_emilyoram/status/1626959323472580609

2 Likes

1 Like

LMAO that looks like something out of a video game.

rn on most betting sites it’s ~300:1, but I saw it as short as 100 and as long as 500

1 Like

what is the deal here? how is +252 (Money Line) different from +216 (-0.25)

My understanding is -.25 is two bets - half on the money line (-0) and half on -.5. So, if its a draw, you’ll push the money line half of the bet and lose the -.5 half. If they win by 1 or more, you win both halves. If they lose, you lose both halves obv. Might be wrong/not explaining well though tbh.

1 Like

the asian lines are usually juiced way more so youre better off manually betting half on win half on draw instead of the .25 etc.

but yes, the .25, .75 are just splitting your stake between the 2 outcomes. (.75 would be split between 1, and .5)

1 Like

How is that a clear and obvious error?

Dude hits another man in the face

Also. He was ALREADY getting a yellow for the tackle

Going full NFL today

3 Likes