Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become trillionaires

I bet it would get much better range if it wasn’t armored…

tbf the range doesn’t matter if you’re dead

2 Likes

How many people are worried about someone trying to shoot them through their car door

2 Likes

he ended up getting shot and killed after he got out of his car a few years later. Maybe Elon can start selling bulletproof ironman style suits for personal use.

1 Like

Need AI to make a video about how Tupac would have survived if he had a Tesla.

1 Like

I sat next to young dolph once on an airplane. It was a 6:00am flight, he was passed out in his seat when I boarded, slept the whole flight, the flight attendant had to shake him pretty aggressively to wake him up when we landed.

1 Like

Glad nobody tried to take him out in the air.

Had some dumb idea to try to create a troll twitter account to see what it was like these days. Gave some false info. Then they gave a number and which of these 12 pictures of dice add up to the given number. After getting through that three times, I got a give the code we just send to your cell phone. LOL just fuck off. They can’t possibly get any real new signups.

1 Like

That’s the new hardcore Twitter X where you’ve got to really believe in the mission to be a part of it.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1716099814264328390?t=-SsGUE309Ym7IuyoqQelKA&s=19

1 Like

Richest man in the world thinks wanting money is sus. This is the reality we inhabit.

10 Likes

So you’re saying the attractive Asian women who keep following me lately are real? Well this changes things. Apparently I’m kind of a big deal in China.

It’s a fucking non-profit, look up their finances if you’re so concerned about it you little fuck.

Sorry a bit heated since wikipedia is like a top 10 thing that humans have ever built.

26 Likes

There are text apps that will give you a free phone number. Wonder if those work.

Of course Elon is going after Wikimedia. It’s an island of truth in an ocean of misinformation.

Took about 20 scrolls to get to the first non blue-tick reply on that tweet. Normies don’t realize what a gigantic fuck it’s been to bubble all the blue-tick replies to the top.

2 Likes

#1 being the Vegas hyperloop I presume.

4 Likes

It certainly isn’t needed to operate Wikipedia. You can literally fit a copy of the entire text on your phone!

Indeed, if Jimbo Wales was a true genius like Elon he’d be randomly unplugging Wikipedia servers to find out which ones aren’t needed to save money.

3 Likes

Elon just lost $24B in one day and now Wikipedia wants him to give them $3. Do they think he’s made of money?

9 Likes

I only read the Wiki articles that paid for their blue check.

Since none of them have blue checks, I assume they’re worthless.

4 Likes

What site is more important than Wikipedia?
Google used to be, but there are alternatives today.