Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become trillionaires

The real cost cutting was the union jobs we busted along the way.

8 Likes

He’s going to get rid of the bots by killing the platform.

If there’s nothing left to monetize he’ll have completely solved the problem.

1 Like

x has been dying of the same heart attack for 20 years

2 Likes

Look at how successful twatter blew has become!

4 Likes

Free article

If that doesn’t work: https://archive.ph/LUZ7k

1 Like

16 Likes

Elon is such a shit head that in reading a random article about social media harassing reporters his name pops up

2 Likes

what could go wrong

I was a little disappointed no hot girls followed me on twitter for a week or so. After one a day for weeks, I thought I might be losing my edge. But then Alea Kole stepped up to the plate.

So. While obviously these accounts are fake. The photos are of real people.

A friend of mine had her face plastered all over a bunch of scam “sexy Asian wives” YouTubes and had a really tough time getting YouTube to take them down. Pretty horrible experience.

She’s an award winning photographer for Nat Geo, but as an Asian women in the public eye this is the shit she has to deal with.

1 Like

That sucks.

1 Like

Ah man a friend of mine had a similar experience in college. She was recruited for a calendar photo shoot that was going to include girls from schools around the conference. She later found her bikini photo on online ads for some sketchy dating site. That was pretty tough for someone about to graduate and look for jobs.

1 Like

Spoiler alert: he won’t

the linkedin versions of these are definitely using AI generated headshots

2 Likes

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/4213609-trump-jr-s-x-account-hacked/

A lot of science, math, and physics people have already left or are limiting their X-posting. If you have to pay

Nonanonymous Poll
  • X 4 life
  • I’m out

0 voters

If you prefer not to let your feelings known:

Anonymous Version
  • I’m still in
  • I’m gone

0 voters

it’d be our best shot at a mass exodus so i’ll boycott it even though i’d rather not

1 Like

I don’t really use twitter at all since they added the bluecheck mark. If I post a tweet here I probably got it from Reddit. I don’t scroll there anymore and it’s football season. I know I won’t pay to feel this way lol.

1 Like

Blue checks + this site not embedding anymore finally put twitter out of its misery for me.

2 Likes

I quit in December and haven’t regretted it. I used to still check one or two accounts that I found useful, but that no longer works, so I’m completely off the sauce now.

1 Like