Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become trillionaires

Afaict, a declaration of war isn’t required for treason. But leaving that to the lawyers, how can he be correct while turning it around on his accusers, with even less cause? Anyway, we don’t know for sure what he did or didn’t do and we don’t know about his dealings and possible understandings with Putin.

I assume the government can use DPA to make Starlink do whatever they want, can’t they?

IANAL but I doubt it. Wiki says DPA can be invoked for National defense. I doubt an ally’s war counts.

You’re right, I was commenting on the “I didn’t do treason” portion of his message. I agree that the “actually you are doing the treason” is dumb and wrong.

1 Like

Why stop there

I would love for the government to also take over Twitter.

Why stop there

I would like for the government to take over Elon’s children and give them real names.

9 Likes

You know who you’re asking here right?

I don’t know about taking over twitter but some kind of actually public public square might be good, a National Public Square. If government, maybe bring it under the umbrella of the existing NPS:

The National Park Service cares for special places saved by the American people so that all may experience our heritage.

If international, call it the UNPS or WPS.

2 Likes

I’ve had govt cheese, they can stay the fuck away from whoever makes Cheese Whiz…

Yeah, same here. This kind of inevitable fuckery was 100% predictable. “Let’s privatize space hurr durr!”

Like did none of you play EVE Online? Dipshits :-1:

1 Like

And while we’re at it, how the hell does USA numero uno not have a satellite or two that could have been loaned out in that spot?

If you had an actual public square, the 1st Amendment would apply.

Elon said earlier he has a contract to builda communication system for the DoD that he won’t be able to control.

Nationalizing the military does not strike me as a slippery slope into communism but ymmv.

5 Likes

2016: Elon Musk is an idiot!
2017: Elon Musk is an idiot!
2018: Elon Musk is an idiot!
2019: Elon Musk is an idiot!
2020: Elon Musk is an idiot!
2021: Elon Musk is an idiot!
2022: Elon Musk is an idiot!
2023: A side project of Elon Musk’s second-most important company is critical natsec infrastructure that must be nationalized immediately!

I would be shocked if this interpretation is correct.

Just do what his favorite political party would do.

Just do it, don’t apologize, fuck you defense.

Conservative tears a bonus.