Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become trillionaires

Why did Community Notes fail you there?

Let’s be fair. Regardless of their names they had 95% chance of becoming weird adults.

I don’t see many of those in the wild.

I reached out to a source close to the Ukrainian drone programme about these claims.

They confirmed Starlink had been previously enabled in the area in question - which is why Ukraine had used USVs that relied on Starlink for navigation - and that Musk had “turned it off”.

From a common sense perspective it be hard to believe that Ukraine planned an operation in which a critical component was calling a guy to turn on the internet mid flight

https://twitter.com/JimmySecUK/status/1700845764644098197?t=igaYWpoGAbg8ACeZCjm9_g&s=19

Are you telling me all these hot girls that follow me about one a day aren’t legit? CRUSHED

2 Likes

Seems like Elon Musk keeps having kids because he’s always fucking up the playthroughs of his previous kids and then decides to start a new game out of frustration

https://twitter.com/hausofdecline/status/1700912284426449239?t=yrBN4Mc1hNX9gdlNThSG8A&s=19

6 Likes

Why don’t they follow me?

The story so far smells. The book is 688 pages so Isaacson may have had access beyond what previous biographers got. Ofc that access might have a price. It’s possible the original version is true and Isaacson simply caved to pressure from Elon to change it.

4 Likes

First we used terminal monkeys, now we use monkey terminals.

3 Likes

lol please be true.

4 Likes

How would you screen for terminal monkeys anyway?

So by definition his terminal monkeys were healthy monkeys that Elon Neuralinked to death?

2 Likes

(standing Norman Rockwell guy)

I don’t think Elon should be putting electrodes in monkeys’ brains.

1 Like

12 Likes

lol he won’t even fight Zuck for charity

8 Likes

He seems… correct? Assuming people are actually accusing him of loltreason

No he’s wrong. It’s not treasonous, in general, to incorrectly accuse someone of treason.

I am a hypocrite because I get furious whenever I read stories of poker players having their cash seized by sleazy cops when driving out of Vegas or flying out of the Caribbean, but I would love for the US Govt to seize StarLink. We can’t have a lone, rogue, dipshit making foreign policy decisions on his own.

1 Like