Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

That O is doing a lot of work …

3 Likes

i’m still trying to figure out the purpose of this new block “feature” that doesn’t really block other than allowing harassers and stalkers to see posts of those that blocked them.

is the whole thing because Grimes blocked El0n or something?

2 Likes

It makes it easier for bullying assholes to bully people.

https://x.com/BobbyAllyn/status/1846948738452906112?t=eJ_qKPAsTgHIRQay2ZQ0Eg&s=19

1 Like

Probably. Or any number of other people.

Bastardizing the block feature like this could be enough to get Xitter kicked off the App Store and Play Store, as well as out of many countries due to anti-hate laws, though.

I thought west Texas was barren dusty lands, that’s where Twitter HQ is?

1 Like

Looks like it’s Bastrop, like 30 miles east of Austin, so not West, TX.

Im not a gun expert, but is throwing a presumably loaded gun in the floor a safe thing?

https://x.com/NFL/status/1847027826328821933

Top two comments are pure AI gibberish. A glimpse of the future.

2 Likes

You’re not supposed to do it but it’s relatively safe since most guns have multiple safeties preventing accidental discharges.

Checks out that someone dumb enough to shoot their own truck would also be a dangerous gun owner though.

1 Like

Woot. My backyard.

…the company reported four crashes when Teslas encountered sun glare, fog and airborne dust.

2 Likes

Completely insane that they can market this as “Full Self-Driving,” say “lol, actually it’s a driver assist” in the fine print, and have no responsibility when their cars kill people.

4 Likes

Maybe they’re just Magic Johnson’s burner accounts!

5 Likes

If this was AI, it would tweet that he’s excited to see what Donovan Mitchell is going to do in the highlights he’s about to watch of the game that was already played.

Was Magic just AI this entire time?

2 Likes

AI DS

12 Likes

too soon

2 Likes

David Sklansky is AI?

1 Like

It’s 2024 and we are making AIDS jokes and it’s getting all the hearts?