Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

Could we get a mod to edit the editing diversion to an editing accepting thread please?

A+ thread title change.

9 Likes

According to Shannon we can throw away as much as 80% of the English language. The price is less reliable transmission of information.

Germans compounding an extremely specific concept into one longass word. Chinese are like hold my beer ima do the same thing with a little tiny picture symbol

So he deleted that and is now all it was a joke, people.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1835574495467159607?t=J0xGkRVymuLqUDOHD5iPFg&s=19

Won’t someone rid me of this meddlesome priest lol

6 Likes

What was the “joke?”

I assume the he means he was joking when he said he was surprised that nobody was shooting that uppity curry eater.

1 Like

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side :thinking:

7 Likes

Guys I’m very sure JonnyA knows the tweet and that wasn’t what he meant by “whats the joke”

1 Like

If so, that would be an example of why redundancy is actually good. Like the quotation marks might be just enough to make it clear on a less noisy channel, but not necessarily here.

It’s weird because the people he told this joke to (all of whom depend on the whims of a mercurial drug-addicted narcissist for their financial stability) laughed and laughed and laughed.

2 Likes

I actually didn’t know which “joke” he deleted. I had seen that tweet, but didn’t realize that was the one he deleted as he’s made so many crap “jokes.” My first thought was that it was the one about raping Swift.

3 Likes

Longish WaPo gift article.

https://wapo.st/3XmrcvA

Elon Musk’s pro-Trump super PAC ramps up swing state operations

America PAC has spent more than $30 million since mid-August, including on mailers targeting voters in North Carolina.

During an hour-and-a-half meeting in Musk’s sparsely decorated apartment in downtown Austin, the billionaire told the group that he was looking to trigger a “red wave,” with his main goal being to register more Trump voters in the battleground states, according to a person familiar with the meeting. The group discussed deploying thousands of canvassers in battleground states.

Politics unclear

4 Likes

This guy is not smart, all the money in the world isn’t getting that wave going unless he pays people to vote trump

9 Likes