Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

Musk appealed to the Supreme Court in December 2023, claiming the settlement he agreed to in 2018 forced him to “waive his First Amendment rights to speak on matters ranging far beyond the charged violations.” The SEC settlement requires Musk to get pre-approval from a Tesla securities lawyer for tweets or other social media posts that may contain information material to the company or its shareholders.

The Supreme Court decided not to hear the case, leaving an appeals court ruling against Musk intact. The top court denied Musk’s petition without comment Monday morning in a list of orders.

One person who doesnt have children and one person who has billions of dollars.

Perfect representatives of how much it costs to raise a child

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/teddyschleifer/status/1785403642377379950

Michael milkin is still a thing?

https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1785411520668545223

Good to see Elon’s engagement farming crackdown is working. Less than half the replies to this actually have anything to do with the post or the Chiefs, and all of those are below the “More Replies” fold. Well done.

1 Like

Holding on the RT.

1 Like

First time watching the chiefs?

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ACABylonBee/status/1785434095905804742?t=M6cO3pegXiVKMHFjxurlEw&s=19

Dude did no such thing. Plus he was probably not “on” the internet in 1995. Phonebooks were one of the first things to go online even though they don’t really exist any more.

He kinda did, while literally stinking up the office and between fistfights with his brother. When the pros came in they had to fix his crap code. Iirc his initial investors here were the ones who fixed his immigration issues. Wiki omits the juicy stuff.

9 Likes

Laying off the supercharger and brake teams, ok then :leolol:

1 Like

6 Likes

i wasn’t around in 1995, but kinda doubting port 8080 was a thing then, moving away from system ports 0-1023 would come later. unless of course he was into backdoor worm exploits.

w3c doc from july 1995. Privileged Ports

1 Like

:vince2:

5 Likes

How are you going to exploit a port without some shitty code written by someone like Musk leaving it vulnerable. I hate no doubt he did what he wrote in that tweet. I just don’t understand why he would think it was some sort of achievement.

I don’t really know what he’s talking about but it reminds me of Nathaniel Hornblower crashing the stage and claiming “I had all the ideas for Star Wars, and everything” at the MTV Video Music awards

Or Sean Payton constantly telling everyone he was going to draft Mahomes.

if you asked me what i programmed five years ago, i would get all sorts of details wrong. but it should be painfully obvious in hindsight that the industry didn’t know jack shit in ‘95, compared to ‘05 or ‘15 or now. but sure, elon already wrote it all once. riiight.

His tweet describes what zip2 did and he coded the core for that application so what argument do you have beyond he didn’t do it. Do you think zip2 didn’t use port 8080 and wasn’t a directory with a map that gave directions or do you think Musk didn’t code the first version of that application?