Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

Umm aren’t they threatening to ban X because he won’t bend to their fascist censorship?

Thanks.

Anyone know if something like that happened?

Yeah but we hate musk

I get that, it’s just not hitting back at fascists or kicking fascist ass, it’s more of a let them fight situation

i mean, he’s absolutely going to do what they want him to do. he has absolutely no problem with bowing to authoritarians. he’s just going to pretend that he’s all about free speech along the way and then circle back to something else to try and obfuscate.

notice that tweet says elon vows not to honor… but the tweet in the screenshot says they already complied.

It did not, but VD gave a legally accurate answer.

Musk did poorly in his deposition

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1777506812947787786?t=G2f3bzUFJdCZusa19uPOpg&s=19

Who can say what this man’s political beliefs truly are? What an enigma!!!

9 Likes

Wait, these weirdos are still pissed about someone trying to save their life?

1 Like

It seems problematic that the world’s biggest media source is run by an overt Neo-Nazi and no one is really talking about it much.

6 Likes

“Rich idiots get deposed” is a great genre.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/paddysroyco/status/1777781398629212446?t=NYfKK1w6YDgNXjXP_RV_Fw&s=19

5 Likes

aka the beautiful game

2 Likes

Bankston is the same guy who won the Alex Jones decision. Hopefully he nails Elon to the wall

On April 9, Twitter/X began automatically modifying links that mention “twitter.com” to read “x.com” instead. But over the past 48 hours, dozens of new domain names have been registered that demonstrate how this change could be used to craft convincing phishing links — such as fedetwitter[.]com , which until very recently rendered as fedex.com in tweets.

5 Likes

I auto-ignore all of these “FedEx has a package for you” scam texts, it’s great how I can’t get updates from legitimate package shipments because scammers have ruined that functionality.

4 Likes

This is absolutely hilarious. 5+ posters here would have done this right in less than an hour the first time.

2 Likes

Elon fired anyone who knew how to write a regex. The funny part is it doesn’t change the link, just the displayed text.