Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

Glad I deleted twitter, I’ve eaten undercooked eggplant before and it was gross, can’t imagine eating one raw.

14 Likes

I’d prefer he go full Tony Hsieh on us.

I posted this on facebook in 2016, elon has always been a moron (I don’t remember what in particular prompted this at the time)

2 Likes

ah, looks like it was this: Watch Elon Musk's full interview at Code 2016 - The Verge

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1768525754185257341?s=46

This “save humanity from extinction” is the dumbest shit. The worst.

2 Likes

trolling IRL, dissenting from the grave.

1 Like

More like being trolled and doing what liberals do best, ineffectivly dissent.

The freedom of speech mission :leolol:

1 Like

that’s correct, musk/murdoch are the trolls here.

1 Like

Sorry misread it

1 Like

Need to get the notorious ACB to weigh in. I’m sure if she’s fine with it Ruth would’ve been too.

The H3 podcast (hosted by Ethan Klein, and is Jewish) had Fresh and Fit on (they are two manosphere stooges in the realm of Andrew tate). This comment was left following their debate.

I post it just to reinforce what a shithole Twitter is.

BREAKING: LEMON ALSO ASSHOLE

But Elon could have just said no?

1 Like

Lol - this should in the bad media thread. It’s a straight hit piece on Lemon. Even if true, so what. He asked for a lot of money and some nice perks - I’m sure stuff like this happens in lots of contract negotiations. You think Tucker wasn’t making huge demands from Musk.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d try to fleece Musk for all I could too.

1 Like

God I love Don Lemon, he’s so bizarre and unpredictable. Who guessed he was an Elon stan?

It sounds to me like he was setting Elon up. Good for him.

If you have the NY Post taking shots at you you’ve either done something right or killed your roommate.

2 Likes

Imaging thinking lemon is doing anything other than just clicking buttons here

3 Likes

The disaffected liberal trope, like most of Elon’s jokes, is from 10 years ago. Like we all lived through the results of 2016. No one is buying this shit in 2024, Democrats have been outperforming polls for 3 years running now.

1 Like