Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

https://twitter.com/KrisSkulls/status/1768056878897004809?t=HtAScwfNvsV3bhV3to8Vsg&s=19

11 Likes

Hell yeah

images

3 Likes

god I wasted my entire life playing xcom

5 Likes

1ce3b0c0-c880-4536-ae75-fb3c2c9051ac_text

3 Likes

hell yeah

How is this enforceable?

I’m not sure because every time I buy or sell a vehicle, as far as the DMV knows it was sold for $1.

10 Likes

It isn’t really in a practical sense, though I have read about one guy who flipped his cybertruck and had two more on order. Tesla found out about it and cancelled his other two orders, but that was the extent of it. I can’t see them spending a lot of time going after the few people who are actually buying this hunk of shit but it’s Elno so who knows?

I’ve definitely heard of cars coming with contracts outlining tons of stipulations for buyers. Usually that’s premium brand limited edition stuff. Ferrari is notorious for this. I’m sure it’s legally enforceable but I don’t think Tesla would want the bad press that would come with it.

You signed a contract saying you would follow those rules. So unless you try the “fuck you” defense you’re screwed…

1 Like

Ford sued John Cena over this.

Tesla might do something like this, one high-profile suit in the hopes that others fall in line

I’m completely ignorant but that implies you don’t own what you bought and you’re just leasing it (forever). I could maybe see them taking the car back but I don’t see how they could enforce a fine against you.

I guess they could see him after all

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not a lawyer, but Tesla has more money than most people so I assume they could win if they wanted to…

Shut it down until Elon can figure out wtf is going on.

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1768339265572761651?s=20

If that video comes up in my feed because I clicked on this, I’m taking a break.

1 Like

I didn’t see it by using this one weird trick elon hates

11 Likes

Danm I dunno Elon might go full Howard Hughes on us.

i believe i called elon becoming a ford/hughes type over a year ago. quickly becoming one of my better predictions

1 Like